Are You Interested in Working With Us?
We'd love to have you join our team!
Please use the form below to apply for any of our open positions listed below!
*At this time, our bartending spots are filled. If you would like to join us for a serving position, please apply!
This application requires a resume of prior work history
As the Banquets/Events Manager, the main role within the restaurant is to book events and build the customer base for this company. The event role is in development along with our process/guidelines and pricing for the rentals and menu. This is a full-time position with pay to-be-determined based on experience levels. Hours are based on the events calendar!
Tasks for this role include:
- Booking incoming business
- Planning all event details
- Managing the customer contact and arranging contract details
- Planning menu with guest and finalizing with the executive chef for ordering and meal coordination/preparation
- Pursuing new events
- Communication with the management team on volume and event details
- Open line of communication with the chef and GM
- In charge of hiring and training event servers
- Managing incoming phone calls regarding large reservations or private room rentals
- Maintaining a current events menu and pricing
- Actively managing messages via voicemail and email in a timely manner
- Executing signed contracts with the guest prior to the scheduled event
- Assemble room setups alongside event staff
- Work through the foodservice of events
- Coordination of events around natural restaurant flow to ensure proper service levels
Applicant Preferences (but not necessarily requirements):
- Customer service experience
- 1-3 years of event or private dining experience
- Strong task management
- Organization and ability to balance event schedule
- Strong computer skills
- Flexible schedule to attend to guests needs
Please provide a resume or attach a job history
Summer is right around the corner and that means patio season at the restaurant. Join our team at CW's as we prepare for our first Summer!
Server Job Description:
Greet all guests in a timely manner
Ensuring proper ID guidelines are followed for alcoholic beverage sales
Maintain a section of tables and service levels
Inform guests of the current specials and offers available
Manage incoming phone calls when able
Help collect takeout orders via phone when able
Assist with delivering food to the curbside pickup guests when able
Build a customer base for return business and continued growth
Work with teammates to ensure smooth delivery of items
Assist with running food to maintain the shift flow
Take guest orders
Provide guests with the ultimate dining experience